BLUEBERRY MUFFIN FRENCH TOAST
½ cup butter, melted and cooled
2 eggs, room temperature
1 ½ cups sour cream
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
3 cups flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1 ½ cups fresh blueberries, frozen berries not recommended
1 Tablespoon flour
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Grease a glass loaf pan.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, eggs and sour cream.
4. Using a wooden spoon, stir in the salt, sugar, flour, baking soda and baking powder.
5. Stir just until combined.
6. Toss the berries with 1 Tablespoon flour, discard excess flour and then gently fold the berries into the batter.
7. Pour into prepared loaf pan.
8. Bake at 375° for 70-80 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
9. Allow the bread to rest for 2-3 hours in the pan before removing it from the pan.
10. Slice and make this into your favorite French toast.