1 package yeast
2 1/2 cups warm water
1 Tablespoon sugar
7 cups flour
1. In a large bowl, mix together the yeast, water and sugar.
2. Let the yeast proof for about 10- 15 minutes.
3. Add in the salt and flour. Mix well.
4. Turn dough out onto a floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic.
5. Place dough into an oiled bowl.
(Oiled bowl: place 1 teaspoon of oil into the bottom of the mixing bowl that you just used to make the dough)
6. Set dough in bowl, turn the dough over to coat all sides.7. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until doubled.
8. Preheat oven to 375°.
9. Divide the dough in half and shape into either a loaf or a large mound shape using the following instructions
10. Shape dough into 2 large rounds.
11. Place each round onto its own greased cookie sheet.
12. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise, until doubled.
13. Or, divide dough in half and place into two greased loaf pans.
14. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise, until doubled.
15. Bake at 375° for 45 - 60 minutes.