STAINED GLASS WINDOW JELLO
13x9 inch pan
4 boxes (3 oz. each) Jello brand gelatin dessert in different colors.
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
2. Pour each color into its own container and chill.
3. After chilling, cut the Jello into small blocks.
4. Carefully mix the blocks in a 13x9 inch pan. Cover and chill while making the milk mixture.
5. In a medium bowl, sprinkle the 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin over ½ cup cold water.
6. After the gelatin blooms, add 1 ½ cups boiling water and stir to dissolve.
7. Mix in the can of sweetened condensed milk. Stir and cool.
8. Pour the cooled milk mixture over the Jello cubes.
9. Cover and chill overnight.