CRISP POTATO SKINS
makes 48 pieces
6 medium potatoes
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon soy sauce
2. Scrub potatoes thoroughly and pierce with a fork.
3. Place the potatoes into an 8 by 8 inch bake pan and cover with foil.
Bake until tender (about 45 minutes).
4. Remove pan from oven and allow potatoes to cool.
5. Increase oven temperature to 500°.
6. Cut potatoes into quarters lengthwise and then in half crosswise to form 8 sections.
7. Scoop flesh from skins leaving a 1/8 inch shell.
8. Mix the melted butter and soy sauce together in a small bowl and then brush the sauce onto both sides of potato skins.
9. Place potato skins onto a baking sheet and bake until crisp.
(About 10 minutes.)
10. Serve sprinkled with salt and with your favorite dip.